Hello Merry, I presume you will be seeing this blog when i give you the address.
What do you think of this page?
I am still trying to learn about the settings and how to arrange it so it looks better. So far I only know the very basics of the website.
Well, we are going to try our best, aren't we?
Get back to me on how to improve this, ok?
The background is the best I could find at this moment because I have no other better ones to search for at the moment.
Shoes, 1st of all, i think the background is awesome.. ;) I juz need to play around before i get used to the format of this stuffs... Inu, girl, did i mention how much i love the pix... gosh, remind me of all the times we spent together.. miss u, girls... n plz, dont be too disappointed that i havent contributed anything yet... -_-"
ReplyDeletehaha, dun worry M, take ur time....hahaha...i already know what to write for that raches inu...i got lots n lots n lots of incriminating photos in my trusty hp...hoho...u will piss when u read that....hahaha...we can collate all the we have written n take bits n pieces n make a total intro of 3 of us...hahaha...THEN we start on Dee...hahaha...first on our victims list...hoho...leena will be second...hahaha
ReplyDeleteThats alright, m:) take plenty of time...not a hurry at all...aaraaso!! keke
ReplyDeletehahhaha saley, u gonna poke fun at me to the max. ah LOL HAHAHHA i say bring tat on shoes pandey, then i shall be generous to return the kind favour as well wahahahha
hey thanks much M,S for liking the photos hahhaa boost my motivation to go all the way;) And pretty happy that u guys liked the editing, Arigato*_#